Biyernes, Disyembre 28, 2012

The Next Big Thing

Actually, I don't have any idea what The Next Big Thing is all about. :)) Maricar Dizon just tagged me so I should answer it, right? LOL

Ms. Gypsy Esguerra said it's like an assignment for the writers. There's no harm in trying to answer it so, here's my answer. ^.^

1) What is the working title of your next book?
-Actually, me and my co-writers/friends are working on a series entitled "Camp Speed". It will be released next year. I'm currently working on some independent stories like ethan's story entitled "suddenly it's love". [sana lang matapos ko silang lahat next year. :))]

2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
-I don't know. Maybe my friend's obsession to this certain racer that's why she wants us to write books about racers. :))

3) What genre does your book fall under?
-Romance

4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
-Slater Young. :))) I think he is fit for the role. :)

5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
-Camp Speed is all about a camp full of handsome and beautiful racers. Local and International Racers. ^.^

6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
-It will be published under Precious Hearts Romances

7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
-I was able to finish the book that is part of the series in two months... I think. :)

8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
-I honestly don't have any idea where to compare the story that I've written. :))))

9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
-My inspiration while writing the book is Slater Young who happens to be the hero in the novel. :)

10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
-I don't know. But I can assure the readers that they will enjoy reading each story in this series.

Tagging: Nikki Karenina, Skye Reyes, Cady Lorenzana, Luna King, Allie Sia Alonzo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento